London Lovin'

So again, I've been terrible at writing blogpost. But lets not make excuses and just get on with this post!

Since my previous post, I've been to London three times. For the first trip I went to Royal Aeronautical Society's career event and then went around London with my boyfriend. The career event was quite small, it was held in RAeS HQ so space was limited too. But it was alright, I found out about companies I've not heard of before, and that was what I wanted. I did not want to go to the stalls of the company I know already as I wanted to find out about companies I didn't know.

After the careers event, we went to Kingly Court in Piccadilly area to grab some lunch. Kingly Court is filled with places to eat, and it is tucked away from the main street. I found out about it through a vlog I watched in Youtube. It is such a cute place as well, definitely Instragram-able for all you Instagrammers out there ;) We ate in Stax Diner, I had beef burger and he had chicken burger. Halfway through our lunch I kinda wished I ordered chicken burger. I just can't seem to eat too much beef, I get bored or sick by it too easily. I don't think I've ordered beef burger since then hahaha.

Afterwards, we went to Greenwich as I've never been to the Greenwich Park before (where the Maritime Museum is). The park was so big, and there was a hill that you can climb to get a good view of the museum and also Canary Wharf in the distance. Unfortunately we didn't have enough time so we just sat around outside the museum for a while before heading running back to the coach station. Honestly, most of the time I go to London I always end up running to the coach station, because I always thought the tube would not take long where in facet, it always take longer than I thought..





Will continue in London Lovin' (2)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.