Update


As per usual, I am supposed to be doing some work right now, but I haven't blogged for a while so I am typing this blogpost as an excuse to not do my work!

It is my last year of University, and Alhamdulillah it is going alright. I have finished and submitted my dissertation, and there's a group report, final year project presentation, and 4 exams to do between me and my degree. I feel lucky that my dissertation wasn't too complicated, yet I still learned new things from it. I have heard about people having problem with labs and all sorts, but I had little lab work to do so it was alright for me. I struggled to write much on the report, but at the end I think I wrote most of the things that needed to be written. Didn't want my supervisor and the assessor to spend too much of their time reading my report! (Excuses, haha). 

I will hopefully be graduating in July, InsyaAllah. I still haven't managed to secure a job yet, but I am not as stressed as before. I still have the occasional freak-out moments thinking what am I gonna do if I don't get a job, but I calm myself down better nowadays. I try not to put too much pressure on myself. I am trying and I am praying and that's all I can do. Try harder and pray harder lol. I am grateful that the people closest to me always remind me that everything comes back to the One above, all we need to do is to try, put the effort, pray and have faith. 

I have been going to a few places in between my studies though. Hopefully I can make blogposts about them soon. Maybe after I finish Uni, since I'll have lots of free time then! It literally just came to my head, maybe I should plan on what to do after Uni than just looking for jobs. I could maybe wander around, take pictures, write blogposts, cook, bake, more cooking, more baking, take some art, sewing, or language classes.. the option is infinite! Once I get a job (at some point), I won't have much time for other stuff, so I should really see this time as an opportunity to do other stuff. Why did I freak out so much before about not getting a job??

On a different note, Ramadhan is coming! This will be the first time fasting without my family. Hopefully it will go well. I think I will still spend Eid at home though, because I will be finished with everything by that time. My last exam is on the 8th of June, but I will have driving test on the 13th, so I will be going back home after that date. I don't know which one I am more scared of, Uni exam or driving test, just because driving examiner are so strict here in the UK. 

Well that's it for now, hopefully I can post more regularly soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.