Back to basic

I had my last exam last Thursday and with that, uni life came to an end! So it was pretty exciting to finally finished uni, but then I didn't really have much to do. An idea came to mind, which was to buy a disposable camera and use it to take pictures around the city centre and University. I haven't used a film based camera in so long, so it was quite fun to do, not knowing what the pictures were going to turned out like. I was able to take 27 pictures with the camera, then I went to a store to get the film processed and put into a CD so that I have a digital copy. Here are some of the results.















All of the above are the original pictures, I haven't edited them at all, hence why some of them are not quite straight. I think that film-based cameras are quite fun and doing this made me wanna buy a 35mm SLR camera, but film photography can be quite expensive. It is quite expensive to buy and process the films, so I'll have to give it a think before buying one. But I think I will buy a disposable camera every now and again, I love the effect film based camera has on the pictures.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.