Spring hasn't sprung


I can't believe there's only 2 days left until Easter holiday. Yeah, it won't be much of a holiday, since assignments are piling up. Although thankfully I've submitted one last night (due on Friday), so my head feels a little lighter. There's no lecture today as well, only personal tutorial and finishing up UAV so I'm quite a happy bunny (Easter pun intended) at the moment.

You know what would make the day even better? Sunshine. The one thing that I always take for granted in Indonesia. Two thirds of March has already gone and the sky might as well do casting for 50 Shades of Grey. Not forgetting the chilly temperature as well. There was one day around a week and a half ago where the temperature was above 10 and the sun was out. The whole of UK thought that spring is finally coming, but no, the weather loves to play around with 60 million hopeful people. I really hope the weather next week is friendly enough for me to go to peak district and maybe do a bit of plane spotting. Peak district is one of those places which makes you want to come back there again and again. I'll definitely miss it when I don't live in Sheffield anymore.

I am also hoping that my family can come up here on the second week of Easter break, and then go together to Bristol. Firstly I do want to have little trips up here with them and secondly I don't wanna travel for 5 hours on the coach by myself. The train ticket is ridiculously expensive nowadays, so the other option is to go by coach, but coach journeys give me nausea. And I will have to split the tickets to make it cheap, even though it's not even that cheap either. I should really get on with my driving lessons, even my flatmate keep telling me that, so I can just drive up and down the country. I even made it my year resolution to get the license, which won't happen unless I stop procrastinating...

Moving on, apparently the northern lights were seen in Hathersage two days ago. It makes me frustrated to know that I live so close, yet I didn't make any effort to go see it. But everyone is busy with assignments anyway (including me), there's always setbacks *sobs*.  There should be a partial eclipse tomorrow morning, fingers crossed there is no cloud in sight.

Well, there's a little update from me who is still waiting for a little sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.